The rights and licenses can be found in Industrial engineering applied journal (JENIUS). The author(s) consent to this policy by sending the article/manuscript of the article. There is no requirement for a particular document signature.
The Creative Commons Attribution license, as displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, will regulate non-commercial use of the article.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful claims, does not infringe on the rights of others, is entitled to copyright that belongs solely to the author and is free of any third-party rights, and that the author has obtained any requisite written permits to quote from other sources (s).
3. User/Public Rights
The spirit of JENIUS is to disseminate articles as widely as possible. JENIUS allows users to copy, distribute, view, and execute the work for non-commercial purposes only under the Creative Commons license. On distributing works in the journal and other media of publishing, users would also need to credit writers and JENIUS. Unless otherwise noted, as soon as their papers are written, the authors become public bodies.
4. Rights of Authors
The rights to the published works are retained by the writers, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Copyright and other exclusive rights, such as patent rights, relating to the article
- The right to use the article's content in future works, such as lectures and books.
- The right to self-archive the article (please read our deposit policy).
- The right to self-archive the article (please read our deposit policy),
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the article.
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for non-exclusive dissemination of the article's published version (e.g., posting it to an institutional archive or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgement of the article's initial publication in this journal (Industrial engineering applied journal).
If the article was co-authored by more than one author, any author submitting the manuscript warrants that he or she has been approved by all co-authors to consent on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and that he or she will notify his or her co-authors of the policy's terms. JENIUS is not responsible for any issues that might occur as a result of the author(s)' internal conflict. Only the corresponding author will be contacted by JENIUS.
Since JENIUS is an open access journal that distributes papers for free under the Creative Commons license term specified, authors are aware that they are not entitled to royalties or other fees.
If the article's editing process is completed successfully, JENIUS will publish (or have the article published) in the journal. The editors of JENIUS can make changes to the article's punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing, and use as they see fit. As discussed in point 3, the author agrees that the article will be published so that it is publicly available and that such access will be free of charge to the readers.